- The International Brand Valuation Manual (eBook, PDF)47,99
- The Dollarization Discipline (eBook, PDF)24,99
- Gimme! The Human Nature of Successful Marketing (eBook, PDF)17,99
- The Science of Influence (eBook, PDF)12,99
- Brand Enigma (eBook, PDF)31,99
- Pow! Right Between the Eyes (eBook, PDF)14,99
- The Brand Gym (eBook, PDF)27,99
- Verlag: John Wiley & Sons
- Seitenzahl: 232
- Erscheinungstermin: 13.12.2005
- ISBN-13: 9780470028292
- Artikelnr.: 37289705
PART I: THE RATIONALE FOR CHANGE.
1. Birth of an Idea.
2. Changing Needs and Aspirations of Employees.
3. Investors Awaken.
4. The People Management Challenge.
5. The role of leadership.
PART II: THE HOW TO GUIDE.
6. Brand Fundamentals.
Higher Order Benefits, Brand Values and DNA .
Brand Positioning and Differentiation.
Brand Vision and Brand Reality.
Brand Management and Development.
Brand Consistency and Continuity.
7. The Business Case.
Major Benefits of Employer Branding.
Young, Fast Growing Companies: Attracting 'The Right Stuff.'
Coming of Age: Capturing the Organisational Spirit.
Going International: Translating the Employer Brand into New Contexts.
Merger and Acquisition: Forging a Shared Sense of Identity and Purpose.
Corporate Reinvention: refreshing the Self-Image.
Revitalizing the Customer Brand Proposition: Living the Brand.
Burning Platform: Re-instilling Fresh Belief.
Benefits to the HR Function.
Benefits to the Internal Communications Function.
Benefits to the Marketing Function.
Winning Support from the Top.
8. Employer Brand Insight.
Employee Engagement and Commitment.
Projective and Enabling Techniques.
Labour Market Insights.
Clarifying the Target Market.
Needs and Aspirations.
Employer Brand Image.
9. Employer Brand Positioning.
Brand Integration (Customer and Employer Brands).
Corporate Brand Hierarchy (Parent and Subsidiary).
The Key Components of the Positioning Model.
The Brand Reality model.
The Brand Vision Model.
Target Employee Profiles.
The Employer Brand Proposition.
Employee Value Propositions.
Reasons to believe.
10. Employer Brand Communication.
Employee Commitment and Behaviour Change.
11. Employer Brand Management.
Big Picture: Policy.
Corporate Social Responsibility.
Internal Measurement Systems.
Local Picture: Practice.
Recruitment and Induction.
Learning and development.
Reward and Recognition.
The Key Responsibilities of Employer Brand Management.
12. The Durability of the Employer Brand Concept.
PART III: APPENDICES.
Appendix 1: Reuters Case Study.
Appendix 2: Tesco Case Study.
Appendix 3: Extract from Greggs Plc's.
"...This is not just an eloquent brand management and marketing text but one of the wisest management books in the past five years." (Independent on Sunday, 20th November 2005)
"...packed with insight and alarming statistics, it will also prove a great tool for any HR professional..." (Strategic HR Review, 1st November 2005)