- Rupturing African Philosophy on Teaching and Learning (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Giorgio Agamben: Education Without Ends (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Education and the Ontological Question (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
- Lernen und Erfahrung. Epagogik (eBook, PDF)39,99 €
- Towards a Philosophy of Caring in Higher Education (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
- Improving Teacher Knowledge in K-12 Schooling (eBook, PDF)20,95 €
- The Palgrave International Handbook of Alternative Education (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
The book presents a diverse range of sketches intended as preparatory study exercises. What they all share, despite the different hands and eyes, and the different sensitivities, is the attempt to figure out what education is all about. Three objectives can be distinguished for the sketches: a cartographic one (to map the discourse of learning but also the discursive and material arrangements of actual educational practices), a morphological one (to describe the educational forms of gathering) and a theoretical one (to bring educational issues into the discussion). The book's overall aims are to re-establish 'the educational' as an issue; to make it visible, to give it shape, to give it a voice, and to make it a thing that can and should be discussed, thus establishing a point of departure for further inquiry and its (re)invention.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 111
- Erscheinungstermin: 30. Mai 2018
- ISBN-13: 9783319769202
- Artikelnr.: 52814690