- Posterolateral Knee Injuries (eBook, ePUB)53,95 €
- Articular Cartilage Injury of the Knee: Basic Science to Surgical Repair (eBook, ePUB)75,95 €
- Surgical Techniques for the Knee (eBook, ePUB)136,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Das Sportlerknie (eBook, ePUB)107,99 €
- Running Free of Injuries (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Sports Injuries (eBook, ePUB)119,95 €
Sports Injuries of the Knee: Surgical Approaches discusses 32 key surgical treatments for managing the most common problems and sports-related injuries to the knee.
Each chapter outlines physical examination techniques, diagnosis, differential diagnosis, indications, operative and non-operative treatment options, patient positioning, goals, approaches, surgical techniques, and postoperative considerations. Leading experts offer their perspectives on procedures such as arthroscopic meniscal repair, ligament reconstruction, osteochondritis dissecans treatment, osteotomies about the knee, proximal/distal realignment for patellar instability, tibial spine fractures, and more.
- Features practical tips on how to handle from the experts on handling articular cartilage abnormalities, ligament tears, patellofemoral problems, tendon injuries, fractures and more
- Includes numerous approaches for osteotomy, ACL reconstruction, and PCL reconstruction
- Describes the management of difficult multiligament injuries
- Contains "Pearls" and "Pitfalls" call attention to key points and offer tips for how to avoid complications
- Supplemented by more than 270 illustrations aid the comprehension of each surgical technique
All orthopedic surgeons, sports medicine specialists, fellows in training, and residents treating patients with knee injuries and conditions will appreciate the wealth of information in this reference.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Thieme
- Seitenzahl: 240
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.01.2011
- ISBN-13: 9781604065305
- Artikelnr.: 56795871