- Confluence of Computer Vision and Computer Graphics77,99 €
- Computer Vision - ECCV '9471,99 €
- BMVC9196,99 €
- Evolutionary Synthesis of Pattern Recognition Systems195,99 €
- Object Representation in Computer Vision II69,99 €
- Evolutionary Synthesis of Pattern Recognition Systems130,99 €
- Image-Based Rendering130,99 €
Computer graphics and computer vision can be viewed as different sides of the same coin. In graphics, algorithms are given knowledge about the world in the form of models, cameras, lighting, etc., and infer (or render) an image of a scene. In vision, the process is the exact opposite: algorithms are presented with an image, and infer (or interpret) the configuration of the world. This work focuses on using computer graphics to interpret camera images: using iterative rendering to predict what should be visible by the camera and then testing and refining that hypothesis.
Features of the book include:
- Many illustrations to supplement the text;
- A novel approach to the integration of graphics and vision;
- Genetic algorithms for vision;
- Innovations in closed loop object recognition.