- Terrorism Informatics (eBook, PDF)128,95 €
- Business Intelligence for the Real-Time Enterprise (eBook, PDF)56,60 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Enterprise Governance of Information Technology (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Activating the Tools of Social Media for Innovative Collaboration in the Enterprise (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Exploring the Design and Effects of Internal Knowledge Markets (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Knowledge Preservation Through Community of Practice (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
Information Theory and Best Practices in the IT Industry begins by examining practices of benchmarking productivity and critically appraises them. Next the book identifies different variables which affect productivity and variables that affect quality, developing useful equations that explaining their relationships. Finally these equations and findings are applied to case studies. Utilizing this book, practitioners can decide about what emphasis they should attach to different variables in their own companies, while seeking to optimize productivity and defect density.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 216
- Erscheinungstermin: 21.02.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781461430438
- Artikelnr.: 37347162
"This book explores best practices of the information technology (IT) industry to provide and obtain information and knowledge. ... The author has provided a serious work on benchmarking best practices and underlines the critical importance it plays in software engineering. The book would be of interest to managers and programmers, in both industry and academia." (Michael Goldberg and R. Goldberg, ACM Computing Reviews, January, 2013)