- GeoSpatial Semantics53,99 €
- Web and Wireless Geographical Information Systems53,99 €
- Database Systems for Advanced Applications79,99 €
- Database and Expert Systems and Applications99,99 €
- Spatial Information Theory75,99 €
- Advanced Information Systems Engineering71,99 €
- Data Warehousing and Knowledge Discovery60,99 €
Geospatial Services and Applications for the Internet covers a wide spectrum of techniques, algorithms and modeling methodologies that address the challenges in service-oriented architectural design for GIS, and intelligent processing for spatial queries. This book presents in-depth studies on performance improvement, data integration, service personalization and interoperation between geospatial services. These studies provide the reader with a wide spectrum of examples and case studies on the development of GIS for hydrological applications, electrical power supply applications, land usage and urban planning, and NASA s Earth image datasets dissemination.
Geospatial Services and Applications for the Internet is designed for a professional audience composed of practitioners and researchers in industry.
This book is also suitable as a secondary text book or reference for advanced-level students in computer science and geosciences.
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 12082476
- Erscheinungstermin: Oktober 2008
- Abmessung: 241mm x 160mm x 16mm
- Gewicht: 412g
- ISBN-13: 9780387746739
- ISBN-10: 0387746730
- Artikelnr.: 23073045