- Adaptive Cryptographic Access Control (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Privacy Preserving Data Mining (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Handbook (eBook, PDF)222,95 €
- Data Engineering (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Advanced Techniques in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Trust Management for Service-Oriented Environments (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
Association Rule Hiding for Data Mining addresses the problem of "hiding" sensitive association rules, and introduces a number of heuristic solutions. Exact solutions of increased time complexity that have been proposed recently are presented, as well as a number of computationally efficient (parallel) approaches that alleviate time complexity problems, along with a thorough discussion regarding closely related problems (inverse frequent item set mining, data reconstruction approaches, etc.). Unsolved problems, future directions and specific examples are provided throughout this book to help the reader study, assimilate and appreciate the important aspects of this challenging problem.
Association Rule Hiding for Data Mining is designed for researchers, professors and advanced-level students in computer science studying privacy preserving data mining, association rule mining, and data mining. This book is also suitable for practitioners working in this industry.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 17.05.2010
- ISBN-13: 9781441965691
- Artikelnr.: 37357495