- Advances in Grid and Pervasive Computing (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Parallel and Distributed Processing and Applications (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- tolino shine 388,99 €
- Formal Techniques for Networked and Distributed Systems - FORTE 2006 (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Advances in Grid Computing - EGC 2005 (eBook, PDF)90,95 €
- Parallel and Distributed Processing and Applications - ISPA 2005 Workshops (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
A new directive-based language called ZEN is proposed for compact specification of wide value ranges of interest for arbitrary application parameters. The monograph contributes to various research areas related to integrated tool development for efficient engineering and high performance execution of scientific applications in Grid environments.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 26. April 2007
- ISBN-13: 9783540692621
- Artikelnr.: 44223211
"Grid computing is a type of parallel computing. ... The book includes numerous current references, and also includes a helpful index. ... The book includes many tables and figures, some of which are in color. The monograph is a useful contribution to those research areas that are related to integrated tool development for effective engineering, and high-performance execution of scientific applications in grid environments. I recommend this work for theorists and practitioners in grid computing." (S. V. Nagaraj, ACM Computing Reviews, Vol. 49 (8), August, 2008)