- Python Scripting for Computational Science64,19 €
- Numerical Algorithms for Modern Parallel Computer Architectures94,99 €
- Algorithms for Parallel Processing63,99 €
- Numerical Toolbox for Verified Computing I102,99 €
- Exercises in Numerical Linear Algebra and Matrix Factorizations56,99 €
- Numerical Mathematics and Advanced Applications ENUMATH 2015163,99 €
- Numerical Mathematics63,99 €
JULIA is a relatively new programming language which has been developed with scientific and technical computing in mind. Its syntax is similar to other languages in this area, but it has been designed to embrace modern programming concepts. It is open source, and it comes with a compiler and an easy-to-use package system.
Aimed at students of applied mathematics, computer science, engineering and bioinformatics, the book assumes only a basic knowledge of linear algebra and programming.