- Current Trends in Database Technology - EDBT 2006 (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Journal on Data Semantics VIII (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Database Systems for Advanced Applications (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Database Systems for Advanced Applications (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Journal on Data Semantics V (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Advances in Databases and Information Systems (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Journal on Data Semantics X (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
This book presents a new paradigm to meet the needs of these applications, including a detailed discussion of the techniques proposed. Ii includes important aspects of a QoS-driven DSMS (Data Stream Management System) and introduces applications where a DSMS can be used and discusses needs beyond the stream processing model. It also discusses in detail the design and implementation of MavStream. This volume is primarily intended as a reference book for researchers and advanced-level students in computer science. It is also appropriate for practitioners in industry who are interested in developing applications.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 324
- Erscheinungstermin: 9. April 2009
- ISBN-13: 9780387710037
- Artikelnr.: 37288586
"The motivation for this book comes from the need for applications that can process data continuously from one or more sources, with good performance in terms of satisfying the requirements of Quality of Service ... . The material of this book can be used for a graduate course, as a reference book for the researcher familiar with this domain, or as a very good introductory text for people interested in the areas of stream and complex event processing." (Mirel Cosulschi, Zentralblatt MATH, Vol. 1170, 2009)