- Repetitorium Manuelle Medizin/Chirotherapie (eBook, PDF)29,99 €
- The Hip and Pelvis in Sports Medicine and Primary Care (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Athletic Footwear and Orthoses in Sports Medicine (eBook, PDF)67,95 €
- Opioid Dependence (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Adaptive Sports Medicine (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Principles of Orthopedic Practice for Primary Care Providers (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Das Restless-Legs-Syndrom (eBook, PDF)4,99 €
Fulfilling the need for an easy-to-use resource on managing musculoskeletal disorders and sports injuries, this book provides differential diagnostic workups with recommended gold standard evaluations that lead to a simple and accurate diagnosis, followed by first-line treatment options. Organized by five sections - head and neck, upper extremity, lower extremity, abdomen/pelvis with trunk and chest, and cervical, thoracic and lumbosacral spine - chapters present a concise summary and move on to a description of the most common symptoms, etiology, epidemiology and/or common causes if traumatic in nature. The best and most accepted diagnostic tests are illustrated, along with recommended evidence-based medicine and what may be done based on community standards of care. Treatment options will be listed in order of the most conservative to the most aggressive.
This complete reference will provide primary care, physiatry, and ER physicians, residents, PA's and students a simple and practical approach for clinical and academic use.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 08.02.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783319505121
- Artikelnr.: 53031933