- DK Children's Encyclopedia (eBook, PDF)11,99 €
- LEGO DC Super Heroes Character Encyclopedia (eBook, PDF)6,99 €
- Picturepedia (eBook, PDF)8,99 €
- Atlas of Ocean Adventures (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Atlas of Ocean Adventures (eBook, PDF)18,95 €
- What's Where on Earth Atlas (eBook, PDF)5,99 €
"Swimming with sharks sounds a terrifying prospect, but not when it is from the comfort of your living room.
This comprehensive visual encyclopedia takes you deep into the world's waters to meet the deadliest ocean predators - without you even getting wet!
Do you know which creature has tentacles longer than a bus? Or what was the largest shark that ever lived? Where does the tiger shark get its name? Which fish has the deadliest venom? And which fish has the strongest bite of anything on Earth? Sharks and Other Deadly Ocean Creatures answers all these questions and many, many more.
?More than 200 fierce fish from the past and present are featured in fact-packed profiles. You'll come face to face with great white sharks, manta rays, saltwater crocodiles, giant squid, biting barracudas, and predatory piranhas all shown with exciting CGI technology and stunning photography. You'll learn about shark anatomy, behaviour, and habitats alongside fun, factual text presented in an easily accessible format.?
Whether you're a water baby or simply studying for a school project, this is your one-stop shop for sharks and other deadly ocean creatures."
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Altersempfehlung: ab 9 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. Juni 2016
- ISBN-13: 9780241281413
- Artikelnr.: 44986944