- Young Woman's Guide to Discovering Her Bible (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Young Man's Guide to Discovering His Bible (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- A Woman's Guide To Personality Development (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- A Race to Prayer (Salah) (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Annie and Willie's Prayer (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Qaza-e-ISHQ (PRAYER OF LOVE) (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
Elizabeth George, author of the bestseller A Young Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 300,000 copies sold), now shows teen women how to make prayer a part of their busy lives.
From her own journey through the Bible and the lives of others, Elizabeth shares the difference prayer makes in everyday life. She provides step-by-step guidance and ideas for experiencing an exciting prayer life, highlighting how to-
- make prayer a reality
- establish a regular time for talking with God
- pray from the heart for daily needs
- improve relationships through prayer
Teen girls will grow to know God in a very real way as they develop an active, personal, and meaningful prayer life! Great for Sunday school, youth group studies, and individual reading.
Rerelease of A Young Woman's Call to Prayer
- Verlag: Harvest House Publishers, Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. September 2012
- ISBN-13: 9780736945004
- Artikelnr.: 37838518