- Unfiltered (eBook, ePUB)7,40 €
- Americanized: Rebel Without a Green Card (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Girling Up (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Help Yourself for Teens (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Immigration Stories from a Minneapolis High School (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Food-Related Stories (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
In Almost Adulting—perfect for budding adults, failing adults, and eaters of microwave mug brownies—Arden tells you how to survive your future adulthood. Topics include:
- Making internet friends who are cool and not murderers
- Flirting with someone in a way to make them think you are cool and not a murderer
- Being in an actual relationship where you talk about your feelings in a healthy manner??? To the other person???????
- Eating enough protein
- Assembling a somewhat acceptable adult wardrobe when you have zero dollars
- Going on adventures without starting to smell
- How sex is supposed to feel, but, like, actually though
By the end of the book—a mash-up of essays, lists, and artwork—you'll have learned not only how to dress yourself, how to travel alone, how to talk to strangers online, and how to date strangers (in PERSON!), but also how to pass as a real, functioning, appropriately socialized adult.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: HarperCollins
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Altersempfehlung: ab 13 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 28. März 2017
- ISBN-13: 9780062574121
- Artikelnr.: 47258607