You're in Charge - Now What?
12 ebmiles sammeln
Alle Preise inkl. MwSt.
You're in Charge - Now What?Two career and business experts share their eight-point plan on how to succeed in a new job or project, offering helpful guidelines on leadership, decision-making skills, interpersonal relationships, and other key aspects of the corporate environment.
When you start a new job, you are in a 'temporary state of incompetence' faced with having to do the most when you know the least. Tom Neff and Jim Citrin, two of the world's experts on leadership and career achievement, know what it takes to succeed in a new position. Through compelling, first-hand stories, from CEOs like Jeffrey Immelt of GE and Bob Eckert of Mattel, You're in Charge - Now What? offers an eight-point plan to show you how to lay the groundwork for long-term momentum and great performance.
- Verlag: Three Rivers Press
- Ausstattung/Bilder: 2007
- Seitenzahl: 299
- Abmessung: 202mm x 134mm x 18mm
- Gewicht: 230g
- ISBN-13: 9781400048663
- ISBN-10: 1400048664
- Best.Nr.: 21093725
- The First Steps: Aligning Expectations
- No One Can Do It Alone: Shaping Your Management Team
- Crafting Your Strategic Agenda
- Culture Is the Game: Starting to Transform the Corporate Culture
- Answering to a Higher Authority: Establishing a Productive Working Relationship with Your Boss (or Board)
- Communication: The Key to Implementing Your Agenda
- Resisting Temptation: Avoiding the Top Ten Traps for New Leaders
- CONCLUSION Next Step to Enduring Success---The Next Hundred Days
- APPENDIX The Spencer Stuart 8 Point Plan for the First Hundred Days
- Gary Kusin's First Hundred Day Plan for Kinko's
- "On Becoming an Associate''