- Gebundenes Buch
The maltreatment of children is an issue that has always been with us and civilized societies provide a range of services both social and medical to care for the children and families afflicted. In recent years, greater attention has been drawn to the medical aspects by competent authorities in th fields of forensic medicine, forensic psychiatry, epidemiological psychiatry, child psychiatry and family psychiatry; as well as the social aspects by those child welfare and child care agencies who have the difficult and distasteful task of removing children, with the help of the courts, fro…mehr
- Verlag: SPRINGER
- ISBN-13: 9780852001417
- ISBN-10: 085200141X
- Best.Nr.: 24519168
a child speaks.
2. Child abuse and neglect
3. Radiological and pathological aspects of the battered child syndrome.
4. Management of the problem.
5. The epidemiology of child abuse.
6. The extent of child abuse.
7. The psychiatrist's viewpoint.
8. The psychological aspects of child abuse.
9. The needs of children.
10. Child abuse, neglect and deprivation and the family.
legal and societal problems involving children
child prostitution, child pornography and drug
related abuse; recommended legislation.
12. The contributions of the social agencies and the social worker.
13. The emergence of the child as a legal entity.
Appendix J. E. Oliver.