- major new topics covered
- revised and expanded list of definitions
- revision of the already published text to take account of the public discussion
- an additional section on the principles underlying the model rules
The six-volume full edition of the DCFR including all comments and notes will be published in October 2009.
In this volume the Study Group and the Acquis Group present the academic Draft of a Common Frame of Reference (DCFR). It is based in part on a revised version of the PECL and contains Principles, Definitions and Model Rules of European Private Law. It covers the books on contracts and other juridical acts, obligations and corresponding rights, certain specific contracts and non-contractual obligations.
One purpose of the text is to provide material for a possible "political" Common Frame of Reference (CFR) which was called for by the European Commission's "Action Plan on A More Coherent European Contract Law" of January 2003.
The full version including comments and notes will be available at the end of 2009.
- Verlag: Sellier European Law Publisher
- Seitenzahl: 643
- Ausstattung/Bilder: 2009. VI, 643 S. 195 mm
- Abmessung: 195mm x 125mm
- Gewicht: 640g
- ISBN-13: 9783866530973
- ISBN-10: 3866530978
- Best.Nr.: 25671344