You know that the Internet is amazing because it opens up new worlds- but not all of them are safe. While you're communicating with your friends- you could be leaving yourself open to viruses, identity theft, and all th- creeps on the Web. You need to know what you're doing and-mor- importantly-what other people are up to!
As you follow Yago and his hacker buddies in their fight against crackers- the bad guys of the internet world, you'll learn
- How Internet technologies work
- How some people try to hurt others online
- Key ways to protect yourself
- How people can work together on the Internet to make the world a better place
You have a choice: be a victim of the skeezers or be part of the solution. Fight back with Hackerteen!
- Verlag: O'REILLY & ASSOC INC
- Seitenzahl: 100
- Altersempfehlung: 12 bis 15 Jahre
- Ausstattung/Bilder: 108 p.
- Abmessung: 232mm x 180mm x 5mm
- Gewicht: 231g
- ISBN-13: 9780596516475
- ISBN-10: 0596516479
- Best.Nr.: 23273591