As soon as you step off the ferry from the mainland you will be sucked in to the enchanting world of Zanzibar, rich in atmosphere and history. Enjoy the sensation of being lost in Stone Town as you walk down winding alleyways past old Arabian townhouses and crumbling mosques. Relax on some of the best beaches in the world, spot wild monkeys in Jozani Forest, or go scuba diving off Pemba's unspoilt coast. Footprintfocus Zanzibar & Pemba provides detailed and thoroughly researched coverage of Zanzibar, Pemba and also Dar es Salaam - the main gateway in to Tanzania. Includes practical advice on getting to and around the islands plus fascinating insights into the history and culture of this little Arabia. - Essentials section with useful advice on getting there and around.
- Highlights map so you know what not to miss.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and have fun.
- Detailed street maps for Dar es Salaam, Stone Town and other key destinations.
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Zanzibar & Pemba without weighing you down.
The content of Footprintfocus Zanzibar & Pemba guide has been extracted from Footprint's Tanzania Handbook.
- Footprint Focus
- Verlag: Footprint
- Seitenzahl: 128
- Ausstattung/Bilder: 2011. 128 S. w. col. ill. and col. maps. 180 mm
- Gewicht: 136g
- ISBN-13: 9781908206183
- ISBN-10: 1908206187
- Best.Nr.: 33343343
1) Dar es Salaam; Stone Town; North to Nungwi; To the northeast coast; Southeast Zanzibar; Pemba Island.