Beginning XML with C sharp 2008
34 ebmiles sammeln
Statt EUR 39,95*
Versandfertig in 3-5 Tagen
Alle Preise inkl. MwSt.
Beginning XML with C sharp 2008emBeginning XML with C# 2008/em focuses on XML and how it is used within .NET 3.5. As you'd expect of a modern application framework, .NET 3.5 has extensive support for XML in everything from data access to configuration, from raw parsing to code documentation. This book demystifies all of this. It explains the basics of XML as well as the namespaces and objects you need to know in order to work efficiently with XML. You will see clear, practical examples that illustrate best practices in action. With this book, you'll learn everything you need to know from the basics of reading and writing XML data to using the DOM, from LINQ and SQL Server integration to SOAP and web services.
XML is the de facto language for communication both within and between distributed applications whether they are on the Internet or a corporate network. As such, the .NET Framework 3.5 relies upon XML for much of its communication and configuration. All .NET developers need to know how to use XML and how to best take advantage of the .NET Framework's excellent XML support.
This book provides the only complete solution to XML on the .NET Framework 3.5, making it an indispensable guide. No knowledge of XML is assumed and the author shows, through many hands-on examples written in C 2008, how to get up and running with XML in the .NET Framework. The comprehensive coverage ensures, however, that even advanced uses of XML are covered. This all-inclusive approach means a wide range of developers will find a use for the book, both as a reference and as a tutorial.
- Verlag: Apress
- Ausstattung/Bilder: 2008. 600 S. 600 p.
- Seitenzahl: 556
- The Expert's Voice in .NET
- Abmessung: 235mm x 191mm x 29mm
- Gewicht: 890g
- ISBN-13: 9781430209973
- ISBN-10: 1430209976
- Best.Nr.: 23836726
Bipin is a Microsoft MVP and has MCT and MCAD certification.
Blick ins Buch "Beginning XML with C sharp 2008"
Inhaltsangabe- Introducing XML and the .NET Framework
- Manipulating XML Documents by Using the Document Object Model
- Reading and Writing XML Documents
- Accessing XML Documents by Using the XPath Data Model
- Validating XML Documents
- Transforming XML with XSLT
- XML in ADO.NET.-XML Serialization
- XML Web Services
- XML in SQL Server 2005
- Use of XML in the .NET Framework
- Creating Services by Using Windows Communication Foundation
- Using LINQ to XML.-Creating Custom XmlReader and XmlWriter Classes
- Case Study: A Web Service-Driven Shopping Cart