Beginning XML with C sharp 2008 focuses on XML and how it is used within .NET 3.5. As you'd expect of a modern application framework, .NET 3.5 has extensive support for XML in everything from data access to configuration, from raw parsing to code documentation. This book demystifies all of this. It explains the basics of XML as well as the namespaces and objects you need to know in order to work efficiently with XML. You will see clear, practical examples that illustrate best practices in action. With this book, you'll learn everything you need to know from the basics of reading and writing XML data to using the DOM, from LINQ and SQL Server integration to SOAP and web services.
Bipin Joshi has been programming since 1995 and worked on a variety of tools and technologies including C, C++, Clipper, FoxPro, VB, COM and ASP before embracing the .NET platform in the year 2000. He is the webmaster of two popular web sites - www.dotnetbips.com and www.binaryintellect.net. He is the co-author of several well-received .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 titles.
Bipin is a Microsoft MVP and has MCT and MCAD certification.
Blick ins Buch "Beginning XML with C# 2008"
- Introducing XML and the .NET Framework
- Manipulating XML Documents by Using the Document Object Model
- Reading and Writing XML Documents
- Accessing XML Documents by Using the XPath Data Model
- Validating XML Documents
- Transforming XML with XSLT
- XML in ADO.NET.-XML Serialization
- XML Web Services
- XML in SQL Server 2005
- Use of XML in the .NET Framework
- Creating Services by Using Windows Communication Foundation
- Using LINQ to XML.-Creating Custom XmlReader and XmlWriter Classes
- Case Study: A Web Service-Driven Shopping Cart
2 Marktplatz-Angebote für "Beginning XML with C# 2008" ab EUR 12,21