- The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) exam is the
assessment for graduate business school candidates - designed by
business schools to measure the skills shown to help graduate
business students succeed in the challenging curriculum.
- The number of people registering for the GMAT exam during the
first nine months of 2008 increased by 22% compared with the same
period in 2007. (Not including the USA).
- Approximately 21% of GMAT Tests are taken by people who have
taken the test more than once within a year.
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 12th Edition, is the only
book on the market written by the creators of the GMAT exam - GMAC
(Graduate Admission Council).
With past GMAT questions taken from previous GMAT exams, this new
- More than 800 multiple-choice questions (including 300
never-before published questions and answers) and a diagnostic
section to help readers pinpoint their current skill level so they
can focus their test preparation.
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal
- Math review of the topics tested on the GMAT Quantitative
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring
- PREVIOUS EDITION SALES: 102,000. The Official Guide for GMAT
Review is the bestselling book on the market for preparing for the
About the Author:
The Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) is the
association of leading graduate business schools around the world.
GMAC is the owner and administrator of the Graduate Management
Admissions Test (GMAT). Available in nearly 100 countries, it is
the global standard for entry to the MBA degree course. Currently
about 3,000 schools and 4,000 - 5,000 programs have adopted the