The qmail Handbook
96 ebmiles sammeln
Statt EUR 39,58*
Versandfertig in 3-5 Tagen
Alle Preise inkl. MwSt.
The qmail HandbookThe qmail Handbook is designed to guide system and mail administrators of all skill levels through the installation, configuration, and maintenance of the qmail server. Author Dave Sill , a longtime qmail user, system administrator, and technical support agent (as well as the author of the popular online tutorial "Life with qmail ), provides you with the practical tools to work with this popular mail server.
Sill begins with a discussion of qmails architecture and features, and then delves into a thorough investigation of the installation and configuration processes. You'll learn how to install qmail on several operating systems, and gain valuable insight into proper configuartion, testing procedures, and performance tuning. You'll also learn how to administer users and mail, install filters, and oversee daily qmail operation and maintenance. Throughout, Sill focuses on topics essential to all mail administrators, elaborating on such subjects as configuring mailing list managers, controlling spam, secure networking, scanning for viruses, hosting virtual domains and users, and creating dial-up clients.
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin; Apress
- 1st Corrected ed. 2002. Corr. 3rd printing 2001
- Ausstattung/Bilder: 1st Corrected ed. 2002. Corr. 3rd printing 2001. 2002. xxii, 528 S. XXII, 492 p. 235 mm
- Seitenzahl: 524
- The Expert's Voice
- Abmessung: 234mm x 191mm x 28mm
- Gewicht: 1060g
- ISBN-13: 9781893115408
- ISBN-10: 1893115402
- Best.Nr.: 10172203
2. Installing qmail *
3. Basic qmail Configuration *
4. Using qmail *
5. Managing qmail *
6. Troubleshooting qmail *
7. Advanced qmail Configuration *
8. Controlling Junk Mail *
9. Managing Mailing Lists *
10. Serving Mailboxes *
11. Hosting Virtual Domains and Users *
12. Understanding Advanced Topics *
13. How qmail Works Appendices A. AcknowledgementsB. Related PackagesC. An Internet Mail PrimerD. ArchitectureE. Infrequently Asked QuestionsF. Error MessagesG. Gotchas.